Calibrating the Raven GO is only needed if your scanned images look fuzzy, the color looks abnormal, after 8,000 Scans, or if the scanner has been stored for long use without being used.
Calibrating the Raven GO will reset the Contact Image Sensor to resume its color and sharpness precision.
Please follow the steps below to Calibrate your Raven Go:
- Click the Finder Icon
- In the pop up search tool type in "Capture Tool" and open the program.
- Next select Setup in the top left hand corner.
- Then click on the settings(1) tab at the top and then Checkmark the Enhancements tab to enable it(2).
- Next click on the enhancements tab(1) at the top. Then click on the calibration button to open the calibration startup(2).
- Once Calibration has been successfully clicked you will be presented with a dialogue box informing you to insert your calibration sheet(comes with the Raven Go) into your Raven GO Scanner. You will insert the calibration sheet text face-up and the white part of the sheet first into the GO Scanner.
- After clicking yes, your calibration sheet will be pulled through your GO Scanner to complete the process.
You have now successfully calibrated your Raven GO Scanner!
If you have any questions please call 1-800-713-9009 or email us at email@example.com