Calibrating the Raven GO is only needed if your scanned images look fuzzy, the color looks abnormal, after 8,000 Scans, or if the scanner has been stored for long use without being used.
Calibrating the Raven GO will reset the Contact Image Sensor to resume its color and sharpness precision.
Please follow the steps below to Calibrate your Raven Go:
- Click the Windows Start button
- Scroll through your Programs and Apps to Raven_GO Scanner and click the drop down arrow on it.
- Select Capture tool.
- On the Capture tool select Twain & Raven_Go and click OK.
- Next select Setup in the top left hand corner.
- Then click on the settings(1) tab at the top and click the Calibration button(2).
- Once Calibration has been successfully clicked you will be presented with a dialogue box informing you to insert your calibration sheet(comes with the Raven Go) into your Raven GO Scanner. You will insert the calibration sheet text face-up and the white part of the sheet first into the GO Scanner.
- After clicking yes, your calibration sheet will be pulled through your GO Scanner to complete the process.
You have now successfully calibrated your Raven GO Scanner!
If you have any questions please call 1-800-713-9009 or email us at email@example.com