Raven Desktop allows for customizable workflows which enables users to have pre-saved settings for destinations and scan settings and with the ability to select a workflow directly from your Compact to use, it will make your everyday scanning a breeze!
Follow the steps below to create a new workflow for use on your Raven Compact.
- Select + next to the WORKFLOWS header.
- From within the new workflow, please select your preferred settings as shown below.
- Workflow Name
- Custom Document Name
- Your workflow will now auto save and be ready for use.
If you want to reorder your workflows at any time, all you need to do is drag and drop!
Follow the steps below to utilize your Workflows Directly from the Raven Compact:
- Now that your workflows are setup on Raven Desktop you can use the Left & Right arrow buttons on the Raven Compact to cycle between your first 9 workflows(Ex: Wf. 1, Wf. 2, Wf. 3, etc).
- Once your preferred workflow is visible on screen of your Raven Compact you can click the Scan button to start your scan automatically from you Raven Compact.
- Your scans will now be shown directly on Raven Desktop for your viewing, editing, & naming. Just click 'Send' to Send to your wanted destination.
To fully utilize the ability of scanning directly from your Raven Compact please see our guides on Auto-Sending and Running Raven Desktop in the Background on your PC/MAC.
If you would like to know how to scan using Raven Desktop instead of the Raven Compact interface please click here.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.