With the 3rd party program NAPS2 you are able to adjust specific settings to get the best quality photo through scanning with your Raven Scanner through a PC!
(These setting will be enabled through Raven Desktop in a future update)
Please follow the steps below to adjust the necessary settings:
- Open NAPS2(if needing to install click here).
- Double-Click Profiles to open.
- Select your Profile and click edit.
- Select 'Use Native UI'.
- Click on Advanced.
- Maximum Quality(large Scans).
- Apply Brightness/Contrast after Scan.
- Click OK and OK again to get back to the profiles tab.
- After the above settings are successfully changed select your profile again and click scan.
- Once scan is clicked you will change the following settings on the pop up.
- Front Color
- Change Resolution to 600DPI
- Change Color Matching to Photo.
- Click Scan.
- You have now successfully scanned a photo with the best quality!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-713-9009 if you have any questions.