Raven Desktop enables users to connect to third-party applications such as Clio. Connecting to Clio allows for seamless document scanning to your Clio Manage account folders.
Follow the steps below to connect Clio to Raven Desktop.
- Visit Raven.com/connect
- Log in to your Raven Cloud account if not already logged in.
- Locate Clio and press SET UP.
- Sign in to Clio Manage
- Click "ALLOW ACCESS" to allow Raven to send new documents to your account.
- Log in using your Clioe email and password.
- Select ALLOW to give Raven.com access to Clio.
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a default folder in Clio where your documents will be sent.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your Clio account. Now, freely scan documents from the Raven Scanner™ directly to Clio.