With the Raven Compact WIFI Scanner you have the ability to add it to your network when connecting it to Raven Desktop using the built in WPS button on the back of the unit. To achieve this please proceed with the following steps.
- Confirm that your wireless access point/router has the WPS or AOSS symbol as shown below.
- Press the WIFI button on your Raven Compact WIFI scanner to turn WIFI on.
- Press the WPS button of your wireless access point. (You may refer to the user's guide of your access point/router for instructions on how to use the WPS button.)
- Press and hold the WPS button on the back of the scanner for about 5 seconds within 2 minutes after pressing the WPS button of your wireless access point.
- If the connection is successful, the WI-FI LED light of the scanner will be flashing. (Refer to the user's guide of your access point for the connection result.)
After the connection is successful please see the setup guide for Raven Desktop setup.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-713-9009