You may be asking yourself, "What are the differences between the Pro and Pro Max? Which one should I purchase?" Listed below is the biggest differences between the two scanners!
What Features Do Both The Raven Pro and Pro Max Have?
- 8 inch touchscreen display
- Scanning up to 60 Pages Per Minute(PPM)
- An Automatic Document Feeder(ADF) that holds up to 100 pages with the ability to scan documents up to 9.5" x 35"
- Automatic Blank Page Removal Setting
- Automatic Deskewing
- Duplex Scanning
- The ability to scan to many cloud destinations such as Box, DropBox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, NeatFiles, NeatBooks, and QuickBooks Online! More Destinations are added through FREE over the air updates directly to your scanner.
- WIFI Capable
- Ethernet Port
- Daily Scan Capability of 6000 Pages
- Raven Cloud - Our FREE cloud storage platform with tons of features such as FREE Unlimited Storage, a Robust PDF Editor, Ability to Combine Documents, Digital Signatures, and much more!
What Is The Biggest Difference Between The Raven Pro and Pro Max?
- The Pro Max Features a flatbed with the ability to scan up to 8.5 x 11.75.
- The Pro Max features our fastest processor to get your scanning job done faster and more efficient!