With Raven, you now have the ability to import your CSV contacts into your Raven Cloud account for use across all your Raven Devices such as Raven Cloud, Raven Scanners, Raven Desktop, and later this year, Raven Mobile.
Please follow the steps below to successfully upload your CSV contacts:
- Go to your browser and enter app.raven.com.
- Login to your Raven Cloud account.
- Click on your account name in the top right hand corner on your Raven Cloud account.
- Select Contacts.
- Select Import to display the CSV Import Pop Up window.
- Click on the on the pop up.
- Select the CSV file to upload to your account(optionally you can download the template and change the info to fit your needs).
- Click Import.
- Then refresh your browser to see your newly imported contact!
- You will also receive an email to your registered Raven Cloud email with the results of your import.
Notes - 1. When adding the number to the phone number field when editing in Google Sheets you will need to add a ' before the + to prevent Google Sheets from auto making the number a formula.
2. When using the Raven CSV template make sure to remove the text of (+1 Country code is mandatory for FAX number.)