With the Raven Select(Standard) you are able to scan many documents including thicker documents like IDs, Insurance cards, and envelopes. To accomplish this please follow the steps below!
How to Scan an IDs, Envelopes, etc.. Using the Raven Select
- Unfold the document feeder and its extension.
- Unfold the output tray and raise the paper stopper.
- Raise the paper guide and slide to the edge of your documents to hold your
- Load the document(s) face down with the top of the page pointing into
- Verify that the paper guides are aligned with the edges of the item by sliding the
paper feed guides in the automatic feeder tray.
- Now that your document is successfully in your scanner, press Scan on Raven Desktop or on your Select(standard) Scanner directly.
- The document will now pull through your scanner to scan and be in the output tray.
- View your now scanned document on the Page Preview page of Raven Desktop or if Auto Send is turned on you can view it in its current destination.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-713-9009.