You may be asking yourself "How Does the Raven Select and Original Compare to the Fujitsu ix-1400?". Listed below are the differences between these models of scanners to see which scanner better fits your needs and why a Raven Scanner may be the best fit for you!
Raven Original, Select & Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1400 Comparison
- The Raven Original features a 8 inch touchscreen display and the Raven Select Features a 1.8 in Informational Display with button navigation - The Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1400 features no display.
- The Raven Original & Select can scan up to 40 pages per minute (PPM) - The Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1400 can scan up to 40PPM.
- The Raven Original & Select Both feature 50 page automatic document feeder (ADF) - The Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1400 has a 50 page ADF.
- Raven Cloud is included with FREE Unlimited cloud storage and robust PDF editing capabilities. Fujitsu’s ScanSnap Cloud limits your upload and storage and does not include other features.
- The Raven Original is a true standalone network device that does not require a computer to operate - The Raven Select requires USB(WIFI Model coming soon) connection to a PC for use with our Free Raven Desktop Application. Our Raven Desktop features the ability to setup workflows to fit your scanning needs and enables you to choose these workflows directly from your scanner interface without the need to hit scan on your computer! For more details on Raven Desktop click here.
- The Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1400 requires USB connection to PC with the use of ScanSnap Home/Manager.
Raven Scanner Exclusives
- The Raven Original is a true standalone device with more connected cloud services such as Box, DropBox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, NeatFiles, NeatBooks, and QuickBooks Online! More Destinations are added through FREE over the air updates directly to your scanner.
- With the Raven Select you have full use of, Raven Desktop. This allows you to scan to any of our cloud destinations such as Raven Cloud, Box, DropBox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, NeatFiles, NeatBooks, and QuickBooks Online, email, or directly to your computer. With Raven, you only set up a destination once and it automatically shows on any Raven Scanner(if applicable) and Raven Desktop where you log in. With our enhanced workflows you have the ability to set them to your direct specifications of Size, Color, Quality, Destination, and much more to allow you to simply scan with the selection of your workflow.
- Raven offers the most accurate and advanced OCR available on the market today, with artificial intelligence that improves over time and supports types or handwritten text in virtually any language.
- Raven Cloud - Our FREE cloud storage platform with tons of features such as FREE Unlimited Storage, a Robust PDF Editor, Ability to Combine Documents, Digital Signatures, and much more!
- Raven will sign Business Associate Agreements(BAA) with healthcare covered entities.
- Raven Original has a LAN Ethernet port as well as WiFi (2.4/5ghz), allowing for a faster, more stable and more convenient connection options.
- Raven Original Features free fax capabilities - no phone line or subscription needed to send faxes to the USA & Canada!
- Raven offers free technical support 7 days a week via phone, email, live chat, and text messages.
- Free over the air updates to your Raven Scanner Original and Raven Desktop with new destinations, features and improvements.
- We at Raven are very customer centric and take all feedback into consideration on our products and software! This enables us to know what you, the customer wants most in your daily scanning to improve your overall process, scanning needs, and experience. With the collaboration of your feedback and our team, we are always working towards adding new features and improving our products through a customer-driven approach!