You may be asking yourself "How Does the Raven Pro and Original Compare to the Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1600?". Listed below are the differences between these models of scanners to see which scanner better fits your needs and why a Raven Scanner may be the best fit for you!
Raven Pro, Original & Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1600 Comparison
- The Raven Pro and Original both feature a 8 inch touchscreen display - The Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1600 features a 4.3 inch touchscreen display.
- The Raven Pro supports scanning up to 60 pages per minute (PPM) and the Original scans up to 40 pages per minute (PPM) - The Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1600 can scan up to 40PPM.
- The Raven Pro has a 100 page automatic document feeder (ADF) and the Original has a 50 page ADF - The Fujitsu ScanSnap ix-1600 has a 50 page ADF.
- Raven Cloud is included with FREE Unlimited cloud storage and robust PDF editing capabilities. Fujitsu’s ScanSnap Cloud limits your upload and storage and does not include other features.
Raven Scanner Exclusives
- The Raven Scanner Pro and Original models are true standalone devices with more connected cloud services such as Box, DropBox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, NeatFiles, NeatBooks, and QuickBooks Online! More Destinations are added through FREE over the air updates directly to your scanner.
- Raven offers the most accurate and advanced OCR available on the market today, with artificial intelligence that improves over time and supports types or handwritten text in virtually any language.
- Raven Cloud - Our FREE cloud storage platform with tons of features such as FREE Unlimited Storage, a Robust PDF Editor, Ability to Combine Documents, Digital Signatures, and much more!
- Raven will sign Business Associate Agreements(BAA) with healthcare covered entities.
- Raven has a LAN Ethernet port as well as WiFi (2.4/5ghz), allowing for a faster, more stable and more convenient connection options.
- Raven Pro and Original Feature free fax capabilities - no phone line or subscription needed to send faxes to the USA & Canada!
- Raven also has a free scanning software for Windows and Mac, Raven Desktop. This allows you to scan to any cloud destination, Raven Cloud, email, or directly to your computer. With Raven, you only set up a destination once and it automatically shows on any Raven Scanner and Raven Desktop where you log in.
- Raven offers free technical support 7 days a week via phone, email, live chat, and text messages.
- Free over the air updates to your Raven Scanner and Raven Desktop with new destinations, features and improvements.
- We at Raven are very customer centric and take all feedback into consideration on our products and software! This enables us to know what you, the customer wants most in your daily scanning to improve your overall process, scanning needs, and experience. With the collaboration of your feedback and our team, we are always working towards adding new features and improving our products through a customer-driven approach!