As a Raven Scanner and Raven Cloud user you have the ability to create templates and assign them to your documents for use on Raven Cloud. You are able to manually select the wanted template from your Original or Pro scanner and set a default or apply them later on Raven Cloud.
To see how to create a template please see the article here.
Raven Scanner Error "No Query Results for model [App\Models\Template] 61db08baf203ef1dcfc4383ea" on Sending Page
When this error is presented for you on your sending to destinations page it means that the template was either deleted or changed. To resolve it simply:
- Go to the DESTINATIONS area of your Raven Scanner.
- Press the GREEN GEAR READY icon next to Raven Cloud.
- Click the TEMPLATE field.
- Choose your preferred template or reselect the current template.
- Click SAVE to finalize your changes.