As a Raven Desktop user you may come across the error of "The Pipe Is Closed" when connected via USB. To resolve this error please follow the steps below.
Please note that your computer may automatically restart after running the below fix so please save any work that is needed.
- Close out of Raven Desktop on your computer.
- Click in the search bar at the bottom of your screen on your start menu.
- Type 'cmd' into your search box.
- Choose 'Run as Administrator' as seen in the screenshot below.
- Copy and past the following command into your Command Prompt that was opened.
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Raven Desktop\resources\build\windows\resources\drivers\vsl\ && InstallKernel.bat
- Hit enter on your keyboard to run the command.
- Disconnect and reconnect your USB cable from your computer.
- Reopen Raven Desktop and attempt scanning.
If you have any questions or any further issues please reach out to our support team at email@example.com or call 1-800-713-9009.