Raven Scanners are integrated with NeatBooks and NeatFiles products. The Raven Original and Raven Pro Scanners provide a seamless alternative to NeatConnect Scanners as they are directly integrated using the scanner's touchscreen - no computer required.
Scanning using Raven Original and Raven Pro Scanner Touchscreens
- Visit Raven.com/Connect to set up your Neat connection.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud™ account.
- Locate Neat within the CONNECTIONS and press SET UP.
- Log in using your Neat email and password.
- Select AUTHORIZE to give Raven Scanner access to scan to Neat.
- You will now be directed to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
- You will now see Neat as an available destination on your Raven Original or Pro Scanner display, as shown below.
- Tap Neat to choose Neat as a destination, then you are ready to scan!
- Neat settings can be changed by tapping the settings gear to the right of the Neat destination (in green). Within settings you can change the Neat folder, document type and enable NeatVerify for eligible accounts.
The Raven Select (Standard), Raven Compact and Raven Go models are compatible with the Neat Scan Utility for Desktop on Windows PC and MacOS. This software allows you to scan directly to Neat using your Raven Scanner, as a replacement of Neat Scanner, if you have a Neat software subscription.
Scanning using Neat Scan Utility
(compatible with all Raven Scanner Models)
- Click below to download the Neat Scan Utility
- Once your download is complete, click on the app to start the installation. You can locate the downloaded file in your downloads folder.
- The installation progress indicator will open.
- After installation is complete, you will be brought to the main application screen.
- Click on the "SELECT A SCANNER" dropdown and choose your Raven Scanner.
- If Neat Scan Utility shows "NO SCANNER CONNECTED", ensure your Raven Scanner is powered on and connected to your computer, and that you have downloaded the necessary drivers.
- Choose you desired Scanner Settings, then click "SCAN". For two-sided duplex scanning, select both Front and Rear detection for the color choice desired when the Scanner Properties dialog is presented (Windows only)
- Make any desired edits to your scanned pages, then click the "SEND" tab and choose "NEAT" as the file destination.
- Sign in to your existing Neat account when prompted.
If you have any questions on this feature you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-713-9009.