On the Raven Scanner Original, Pro, & Pro Max you have the ability to set a custom SMTP server so you can use your Raven Scanner to send emails from a known email address via your own email server.
Please see steps below to get a custom SMTP setup:
- Click the "Ready" Icon to the right of email under the manage destinations area of your Raven Scanner interface.
- Click on the drop down box for "Service" and select SMTP.
- Once SMTP is selected click on "Configure".
- Next you will enter all info for your SMTP such as email address, SMTP server address, SMTP Port Number(Default 25), Enable/Disable SMTP Server Authentication(Enabling this will allow you to input a username and password. Note that this is OPTIONAL), and set SMTP over SSL/TLS if needed.
- Once your information has been inputted click "Test Connection" to verify that the connection is successful.
- Click Save once the connection is successful.
- After your SMTP is successfully configured you can input a custom Subject and Body that will be the default for your sent emails.
- Click Save to complete your SMTP setup.
- You can now successfully send email using your Custom SMTP.
- When Page Preview is enabled, email subject and body content can be changed before sending by choosing EDIT EMAIL on the preview screen.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 1-800-713-9009.