Raven Desktop allows you to connect to third-party applications such as Neat. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect Neat to Raven Desktop:
- Open Raven Desktop
- Click MANAGE next to Destinations
- Locate Neat, Click, and press SET UP DESTINATION.
- You will be taken to your Raven Cloud account (log-in if needed)
- Click SET UP next to Neat
- Log in using your Neat email and password.
- Select AUTHORIZE to give Raven.com access to Neat.
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your Neat account. Now, freely scan documents from the Raven Desktop directly to the cloud.