Raven Desktop has the ability to run as a background application on your computer to make scanning from your Standard and compact scanners easier than ever before! By Default this setting will be enabled.
Please see the follow steps to disable and enable the Running of Raven Desktop in the background.
- Open Raven Desktop.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on App Preferences.
- Turn OFF or ON Run In Background based off of your preferences.
To run Raven Desktop in the background please follow the next steps.
- Open Raven Desktop on your computer.
- Verify your Raven Desktop is updated to version 28 or above.
- Click the X or - button to close the Raven Desktop window.
- You will now see the Raven Desktop application running in the system tray.
To get the full use of this feature you can click the scan button on your Compact or Standard scanner when ready to scan your document to have it auto open and populate your Document in the Raven Desktop application with ease!
To utilize and make your process even faster please see the following guide on Auto-Sending to your desired destination.
If you have further questions regarding this feature please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.