There are few different ways that you can input a document to be scanned using your Raven Compact Scanner. Please see the different methods below!
Loading Document into the Top ADF Input Tray
- Unfold the document feeder and its extension.
- Raise the paper guide and slide to the edge of your documents to hold your multi-page document.
- Load the stack of documents face down with the top of the pages pointing into the feeder.
- Verify that the paper guides are aligned with the edges of the stack by sliding the paper feed guides in the automatic feeder tray.
Loading a Single Page Document Through the Front Input Tray
- Open the Cover of the Front Input Tray.
- Load your single page document to the front input tray with the top of the page pointing to the front input tray. Load one-sided document with the text facing down.
- Cent your document with the paper size marks.
Loading a Single-Page Document Through the Rear Input Tray
- Load your single-page document FACE DOWN, TOP EDGE FIRST into the rear feed tray, align it to the paper size mark, and gently push the document into the feed tray as indicated.
For Feeding Tips for the Raven Compact Scanner please click HERE.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-713-9009.