iDrive is a third-party cloud service that allows users to store their documents. While Raven does not have a direct connection to the platform, you can follow the steps below to scan to iDrive using Raven Desktop on your Windows PC or Mac.
To download Raven Desktop please click here.
To download iDrive please click here.
Please follow the steps below once iDrive is installed on your Computer:
- Create a folder on your computer that you would like to scan to and have uploaded to iDrive.
- In iDrive, select CHANGE in the bottom left hand corner.
- Using the POP UP selector in iDrive, check mark the folder(s) that you would like to scan to and click SELECT FOLDER.
- Now that the folder is setup to upload to iDrive, open Raven Desktop.
- Next in Raven Desktop, select MANAGE next to the Destinations heading.
- Choose FOLDER at the top right of the application in Raven Desktop.
- In Raven Desktop, select the folder that you have set to upload to iDrive.
- Once a folder has been selected in Raven Desktop press SAVE at the bottom right.
- In Raven Desktop, click BACK and then choose your folder as a destination and click SCAN.
- In Raven Desktop, press SCAN and your document will now be scanned and show a 'Preview' of the pages you scan along with the ability to edit them, crop them, reorder them, and rename them.
- In Raven Desktop, press SEND in the bottom right hand corner of the Page Preview Page.
- Once it has completed your document will be sent to the destined folder selected in Raven Desktop and will be uploaded to your iDrive account.
- iDrive has a 'Back Up Now' button that can be used to upload immediately or you can set it on a schedule for Back Up.
- To access your iDrive files from the browser go to https://www.idrive.com/idrive/home/ and sign in.
- Your uploaded files will be under the Cloud Backup tab on the left hand side->[Desktop Name]->[Drive Folder Is On]->Users->[User Name].