pCloud is a third-party cloud service that allows users to store their documents. While Raven does not have a direct connection to the platform, you can follow the steps below to scan to pCloud using Raven Desktop on your Windows PC or Mac.
To download Raven Desktop please click here.
To download pCloud please click here.
Please follow the steps below once pCloud is installed on your Computer:
- Create a folder on your computer that you would like to scan to and have uploaded to pCloud.
- In pCloud, select ADD FOLDER in the bottom left hand corner.
- Using the POP UP folder selector pCloud, select the folder that you would like to scan to and click SELECT FOLDER.
- Now that the folder is setup to upload to pCloud open Raven Desktop.
- Next in Raven Desktop, select MANAGE next to the Destinations heading.
- Choose FOLDER at the top right of the application in Raven Desktop.
- In Raven Desktop, select the folder that you have set to upload to pCloud.
- Once a folder has been selected in Raven Desktop press SAVE at the bottom right.
- In Raven Desktop, click BACK and then choose your folder as a destination, then click Scan.
- In Raven Desktop, press SCAN and your document will now be scanned and show a 'Preview' of the pages you scan along with the ability to edit them, crop them, reorder them, and rename them.
- In Raven Desktop, press SEND in the bottom right hand corner of the Page Preview Page.
- Once it has completed your document will be sent to the destined folder selected in Raven Desktop and will be uploaded to your pCloud account.
- To access your pCloud files from the browser go to my.pcloud.com and sign in.
- Your upload files will be under pCloud Backup->[Desktop Name]->[Folder Name].