To scan a carrier sheet please use the below steps to scan successfully.
Official Raven Scanner Carrier Sheets HERE!
- Click the 3 horizontal lines next to scan in the bottom right hand corner of your scanner screen.
- Scroll down the listed items and select "Carrier Sheet" under mode.
- Select Yes if you would like to proceed. As informed in message turning on carrier sheet mode will turn off Multi-Feed Detection. To turn back on please see article here.
- Place carrier sheet in scanner and press scan! You have now scanned your carrier sheet successfully.
1. By enabling carrier sheet mode the setting of "MULITIFEED DETECTION" is turned off. When not scanning a carrier sheet please re-enable this setting by clicking the gear icon in the top right hand corner->settings.
2. Not all carrier sheets will work in your Raven Scanner. If jamming occurs please remove document from carrier sheet and scan normally.