Listed below are the direction on how to turn on/off the scanner setting for remembering the last email and fax sent to. When this setting is enabled, email and fax recipients will be retained after scanning completes. Useful when frequently scanning to the same recipients, but can be disabled for privacy. This feature does not affect contacts.
- Press the GEAR icon in the top right hand corner of your scanner.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to "REMEMBER LAST RECIPIENTS".
- Press the TOGGLE to the right of REMEMBER LAST RECIPIENTS.
- When the background is BLUE behind the Switch and the dot is to the right it is enabled. When the background of the toggle switch is GRAYED and the toggle switch it to the left it is disabled.
- Press SAVE at the bottom of you scanner screen to keep change.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.