Listed below are the direction on how to turn on/off the scanner setting for saving the last used destination settings. When this setting is enabled, destination selections will be retained after scanning completes. Useful when frequently scanning to the same destinations.
- Press the GEAR icon in the top right hand corner of your scanner.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to "REMEMBER DESTINATION SELECTIONS".
- Press the TOGGLE to the right of REMEMBER DESTINATION SELECTIONS.
- When the background is BLUE behind the Switch and the dot is to the right it is enabled. When the background of the toggle switch is GRAYED and the toggle switch it to the left it is disabled.
- Press SAVE at the bottom of you scanner screen to keep change.
If you have any questions or issues, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.