What is a Static IP? A static IP is non changing IP address that you can add to your scanner to keep it constant and non changing.
Listed below are the directions for assigning a Static IP to your Raven Scanner.
- Press the GEAR icon in the top right hand corner of your scanner screen.
- Select NETWORK from the drop down list.
- Select ADVANCED on WIFI or ETHERNET. This will depend upon which connection you are assigning a Static IP to.
- Select UPDATE IP SETTINGS.
- From the drop down menu change AUTOMATIC IP to STATIC IP.
- Tap in the fields to enter in your desired IP ADDRESS, GATEWAY, NETWORK PREFIX LENGTH, DNS 1, and DNS 2.
- Click SAVE.
- Choose NETWORK that you assigned the Static IP to.
- Your scanner will now be successfully assigned the Static IP given.
If you have any questions or issues, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.