For MacOS users, Raven Desktop allows you to connect to DEVONthink for seamless document scanning to DEVONthink databases. DEVONthink must be installed on your Mac prior to connecting as a destination.
Please note: Make sure you have DEVONthink installed on your machine before setting up DEVONthink as a Raven destination. If you do not yet have DEVONthink installed and try to set it as managed destination, you will be prompted to install the program in order to continue.
Follow the steps below to connect DEVONthink in Raven Desktop.
- Open Raven Desktop
- Click MANAGE next to Destinations
- Locate and click on DEVONthink, Click, and press SET UP APPLICATION
- Select ALLOW to give Raven.com access to Google Drive.
- Raven Desktop will automatically sync your DEVONthink folder to the /Applications/DEVONthink 3.app folder
- Click on SAVE at the bottom of MANAGE DESTINATIONS
- To begin scanning to Devonthink, click BACK and select Devonthink as a destination, then press SCAN.
You have now completed the connection to your DEVONthink account and are ready to begin scanning.