We understand how important it is for your documents to reach its email destination. The History feature is designed to provide you with a delivery Status on the touchscreen or using the Raven Desktop app.
If it shows as Delivered but is not found in the email destination -
- Verify the email address entered is spelled correctly.
- Check the Junk/Spam folder or try the Search using the document name or ‘Raven’. If the document was found, you should mark the email address as a Safe Sender to whitelist so it will get delivered to your Inbox properly. You can also create a Contact in your email address book using your Raven account email address.
- Review any message filters or rules and alias or forwarding settings if available.
- Whitelist email sender IP address ranges 22.214.171.124/20, 126.96.36.199/23.
- Reach out to the mail provider’s support team for assistance to determine if the spam or anti-virus system checks are affecting the delivery.
- If the delivery issue persists, please try using a different email destination or sending to Raven Cloud to download.
If you'd like to learn more about locating your history via Raven Desktop, take a look here! If you have any additional questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.