Raven Desktop allows you to connect to third-party applications such as Microsoft OneDrive. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect Microsoft OneNote with Raven Desktop.
- Open Raven Desktop
- Click MANAGE next to Destinations
- Locate OneDrive, Click, and press SET UP DESTINATION.
- You will be taken to your Raven Cloud account (log-in if needed)
- Locate OneNote and press SET UP.
- Sign into your Microsoft Account
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your OneNote account. Now, freely scan documents from Raven Desktop directly to the cloud! If you want more information on how to scan to OneNote and set up that connection from the scanner, take a look here.