Can you use QuickBooks Desktop Windows version to scan? Yes, you can! Just like other third-party applications you can use QuickBooks Desktop to scan. To get this setup, we've compiled some info from QuickBooks' own help center that can help! Check out this info and use one the appropriate links below:
TWAIN--Scanning to Windows PC from Pro Raven Scanner Wirelessly
TWAIN--Scanning to Windows PC from 1st Gen Original Raven Scanner
Once the above steps are completed use the guide below to setup QuickBooks Desktop:
1. Create Your Scan Profile
- From the Company Menu, select Documents, then choose Doc Center.
- Select Scan a Document.
- Select New to set up a new profile or select an existing scan profile.
- Edit the name of your profile, the select Continue.
- Adjust the profile settings as appropriate, then select Save.
2. Set Up and Test Your Scanner
- Highlight your profile, then choose Select.
- In the Select Scanner window, select Scanner Setup Wizard.
- Select the appropriate mode. This is typically Normal Mode.
- Check the Perform Tests box, then select Next.
- Select the test you want to run, then select Next twice to start testing your scanner.
- Check the Repeat this test in order to check all modes box, the select Next to continue testing in other available modes.
3. Scan and Add Documents
After successfully testing all modes, you can start using your scanner.
To attach a file, just select the Attach File button on any transaction.