What is an Uncaught Error? An "uncaught error" is an error that may appear when your scanner is having issues connecting to your network, or your scanner is having other issues that are network related. If your scanner is consistently popping up with the "connect to a network screen" the steps below would apply as well!
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot an "Uncaught Error" on your Raven Scanner.
- Power cycle your Raven Scanner by unplugging the power cord for 45 seconds and plugging it back in. If unsuccessful, move to step 2.
- Click Forget Network next to your network name.
- Reconnect to your network by selecting your network name and inputting your Wi-Fi password. If unsuccessful move to step 4.
- Reboot your internet modem and scanner then try to connect. If unsuccessful move to step 5.
- Test connecting to a another network, Mobile Hotspot, or Ethernet to verify if it will connect to another form of network. If it doesn't, the issue is with the scanner. Go ahead and call support!
- Whitelisting: Please see guide here.
If you have ORBI WIFI 6 follow this guide: Resolving Connection Issues With ORBI WIFI 6 System for Raven Scanner
If you have completed the mentioned above steps and are still seeing "Uncaught Error" please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com