Raven Scanner allows you to connect to third-party applications such as Microsoft OneNote. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect OneNote to your Raven Scanner™.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud™ account.
- Access MY ACCOUNT by clicking on your profile image/name.
- Click the CONNECTIONS tab from the navigation menu.
- Locate OneNote and press SET UP.
- Sign into your Microsoft Account
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your OneNote account. Now, freely scan documents from the Raven Scanner™ directly to the cloud. If you do not see OneNote as a destination on your Raven Scanner, simply reboot the device.
If you want information on how to connect to OneNote with Raven Desktop, take a look here!