Raven Desktop allows you to connect to third-party applications such as Microsoft OneDrive. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect Microsoft OneDrive with Raven Desktop.
- Open Raven Desktop
- Click MANAGE next to Destinations
- Locate OneDrive, Click, and press SET UP DESTINATION.
- You will be taken to your Raven Cloud account (log-in if needed)
- Click SET UP next to OneDrive
- Enter your OneDrive URL and press CONFIRM.
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your OneDrive account. Now, freely scan documents from Raven Desktop directly to the cloud.