Raven Desktop allows you to connect to third-party applications such as Evernote. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect Evernote to Raven Desktop:
- Open Raven Desktop
- Click MANAGE next to Destinations
- Locate Evernote, Click, and press SET UP DESTINATION.
- You will be taken to your Raven Cloud account (log-in if needed)
- Click SET UP next to Evernote
- Log in using your Evernote email and password.
- Select AUTHORIZE to give Raven.com access to Evernote.
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your Evernote account. Now, freely scan documents from the Raven Desktop directly to the cloud.