Raven Desktop allows you to connect to third-party applications such as Dropbox. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect Dropbox to your Raven Desktop.
- Open Raven Desktop
- Click MANAGE next to Destinations
- Locate Dropbox, Click, and press SET UP DESTINATION.
- You will be taken to your Raven Cloud account (log-in if needed)
- Click SET UP next to Dropbox
- Choose your preferred access level:
- App Folder: Read and write access only to a Raven folder within your Dropbox Account via OAuth 2.0. Limits scanning to only the Raven folder.
- Full Access: Full access to Dropbox scanning to folders of your choice via OAuth 2.0. Access is only used to read folders and write new scans to selected folders.
- Log in using your Dropbox email and password.
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your Dropbox account. Now, freely scan documents from the Raven Desktop directly to the cloud.