Before using the ADF (Auto Document Feeder) on your Scanner, please make sure that your paper meets the following specifications:
- Document(s) can range in size from 50 x 50 mm (2 x 2 in.) (A8) to 216 x 356 mm (8.5 x 14 in.) (Legal).
- Document(s) can range in weight from 7 to 110 lbs (27 ~ 413 g/m2)
- ID cards up to 1.25 mm (0.05 in.) thick
- Document(s) should be square or rectangular and in good condition (not fragile or worn).
- Document(s) should be free of curl, wrinkle, tears, wet ink, or punch holes.
- Document(s) should be free of staples, paper clips, paper sticky notes.
However, the Pro supports 9.5" continuous form paper, but only scans the 8.5" area. That's the extent of the area that can be scanned, regardless of whether using our scanner app, Raven Desktop or a 3rd party app. The best option to scan the entire 9.5" width, is a third party TWAIN compatible scanning application most times. You won't be using the scanner touchscreen--instead would connect by USB to your computer and use the third party software to scan.