The Raven Pro Scanner has two rollers that require replacement after significant use. The ADF Separation Roller and the ADF Reverse Roller.
ADF Separation Rollers
After scanning approximately 200,000 pages through the ADF, the ADF rollers may be
worn out and you may experience problems with document feeding. In this case, you
may need to replace a new ADF roller. Click here to order replacement rollers for Raven Pro Scanners.
1. Press the ADF Release button to open the ADF front door.
2. Pull the center of the ADF Roller Cover to open it. There is a white arrow pointing down where you need to pull.
3. Move the tab of the ADF Roller DOWN as indicated. (It's a blue lever)
4. Detach the right end of the ADF roller from the scanner and remove the ADF
1. Insert the left end of the ADF roller first to its slot and place the ADF roller to its
2. Make sure the belt in the center of the lower ADF roller is installed horizontally
with the other rollers as indicated.
3. Move the blue tab of the ADF roller UP.
4. Close the ADF roller cover. A snap-in sound could be heard if correctly installed.
ADF Reverse Rollers
After scanning approximately 100,000 pages through the ADF, the ADF Reverse Roller may be worn out and you may experience problems with document feeding. In this case, you may need to replace a new ADF reverse roller. Click here to order replacement rollers for Raven Pro Scanners.
- Press the ADF Release button to open the ADF front door. Gently open the ADF Front Door to the left.
- Hold the Reverse Roller Cover with your fingers as shown and place it down.
- Press the right end of the Friction Roller externally to detach it from the slot and then detach the left end from its hole.
- Insert the rollers onto the metal roller bar and ensure that the rollers lock into the plastic slots on the roller bar. The rollers should be flush with the round plastic end as shown below. Insert the left end of the Reverse Roller to the hole of its original place.
- Insert the right end of the Reverse Roller to its slot, then snap into place.
- Close the Reverse Roller Cover.
- Close the ADF Front Cover. A snap-in sound could be heard if correctly installed.
If you have any questions during the process, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or call 1-800-713-9009.