After scanning approximately 200,000 pages through the ADF, the ADF rollers may be
worn out and you may experience problems with document feeding. In this case, you
may need to replace a new ADF roller. Click here to order replacement rollers for Raven Pro Scanners.
1. Press the ADF Release button to open the ADF front door. (There's a white arrow pointing down where you need to pull)
2. Pull the center of the ADF Roller Cover to open it.
3. Move the tab of the ADF Roller DOWN as indicated. (It's a blue lever)
4. Detach the right end of the ADF roller from the scanner and remove the ADF
1. Insert the left end of the ADF roller first to its slot and place the ADF roller to its
2. Make sure the belt in the center of the lower ADF roller is installed horizontally
with the other rollers as indicated.
3. Move the blue tab of the ADF roller UP.
4. Close the ADF roller cover. A snap-in sound could be heard if correctly installed.
If you have any questions during the process, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or call 1-800-713-9009.