Follow the steps below to resolve connection issues with your Orbi WiFi 6 System.
- Log in to Orbi's web portal using your username/password (admin).
- Select ADVANCED next to the BASIC tab from the Orbi home page.
- From the menu options, please select ADVANCED to enter your networks advanced settings.
- Within the Advanced dropdown, select WIRELESS SETTINGS to enter settings.
- You will then be shown the Advanced Wireless Settings options. Please change the CTS/RTS Threshold for both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz to the maximum, 2347.
- Click APPLY to save your changes.
- Please wait a few minutes for the changes to take place. Once done, restart your Raven Scanner.
If you have further questions regarding this feature please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.