Raven Scanners are compatible with the Neat Scan Utility for Desktop on Windows PC and MacOS. This software allows you to scan directly to Neat using your Raven Scanner, as a replacement of Neat Scanner, if you have a Neat software subscription.
Installing Neat Scan Utility
- Click below to download the Neat Scan Utility
- Once your download is complete, click on the app to start the installation. You can locate the downloaded file in your downloads folder.
- The installation progress indicator will open.
- After installation is complete, you will be brought to the main application screen.
- Click on the "SELECT A SCANNER" dropdown and choose your Raven Scanner.
- If Neat Scan Utility shows "NO SCANNER CONNECTED", ensure your Raven Scanner is powered on and connected to your computer, and that you have downloaded the necessary drivers.
- Choose you desired Scanner Settings, then click "SCAN". For two-sided duplex scanning, select both Front and Rear detection for the color choice desired when the Scanner Properties dialog is presented (Windows only)
- Make any desired edits to your scanned pages, then click the "SEND" tab and choose "NEAT" as the file destination.
- Sign in to your existing Neat account when prompted.
If you have further questions regarding this feature please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.