After scanning, status display is shown which displays information relevant to your scan such as success or failure. Raven allows for this to be turned to 'until success' in the instance you want to proceed without pressing okay once scans have been successful.
Follow the steps below to adjust status display.
- Pick the preferred workflow in which you want to make the changes.
- Select ADVANCED next to the scan settings header.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose your preferred status display setting.
- Select SAVE to finalize your changes.
- Choose SAVE WORKFLOW to complete these changes.