When ordering on Raven.com, extended warranty options may be presented for purchase for eligible products to provide extended protection beyond the Raven warranty period. Extended warranties are provided by Raven and will extend the warranty by 1 year for a total of 2 years of warranty of the product.
How do I purchase an extended warranty?
Extended warranties can only be purchased when presented during checkout on Raven.com. Simply select the product coverage you want during checkout.
What does the extended warranty cover?
Ravens Extended Warranty Covers the Following:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown on the covered Scanner caused by a defect.
Are there any coverage exclusions?
Yes, the Raven Extended Warranty does not cover:
- Damage that is covered by any other warranty or service contracts, insurance polices, or recalls.
- Damage to Scanner that is missing or altered.
- Accidently damage from handling including drops, spills, or liquid damage.
- Unauthorized modifications to the scanner
- Acts of god, war, invasion or act of foreign enemy, terrorism, cyberattack, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, strikes, lockouts, labor disturbances, or civil promotion.
- Third-party acts such as theft or vandalism.
- Failure to perform preventative maintenance such as keeping the scanner free of excessive dust and debris.
Please refer to your extended warranty service contract for specific terms & conditions and for a full list of exclusions.
What happens if I move to a new city or state? Is my product still covered?
What happens if I return my product?
If your Scanner is returned within 30 days you will also be refunded the full amount of warranty.
Can I cancel my Protection Plan?
Yes, you are able to cancel your Raven Extended Warranty.
- Note: You are only able to cancel within 30 days of purchasing the contract.
How do I file a claim?
If your scanner experiences a breakdown or defect, you can file a claim by calling 1-800-713-9009 or by contacting us through chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may process your claim online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We will first attempt to troubleshoot the problem you are experiencing. If we cannot resolve the problem, you will be directed to ship your scanner to our Service Center. All claims must be reported before the expiration of the contract. We will provide a shipping label for you to send your scanner back. You are responsible for the safe packing and shipment of your scanner. Any damage that is caused during the shipping of your unit will not be covered under warranty.
Where can I view my policy that I purchased?
Dates will be shown on your receipt.
Can I transfer my Extended Warranty?
The contract my be transferred to a subsequent owner of the Scanner at no additional charge. To transfer, call 1-800-713-9009. You should forward the Receipt and all previous service receipts, to the subsequent owner. We may request them to support future processing claims.
Is the Raven Extended Warranty Available Internationally?
Yes, it is!
Note: Extended warranties bought through Amazon or any other 3rd party are not supported by Raven directly and will need to be followed up with the company providing it.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 1-800-713-9009