Version 41 Raven Scanner update includes both software and firmware updates that bring the following new features and improvements:
- Two factor authentication (2FA) is now available. With 2FA enabled on your account, a verification code will be required upon log in to Raven Cloud or Raven Scanner. Multiple verification methods are supported including SMS text, phone and Google Authenticator app. Click to learn how to enable 2FA on your account.
- Legal and letter page fixed size selections are now available for all scanners. Click here for instructions.
- Long page support is now available as a page size selection for receipts or other documents longer than the 14" length. Click here for instructions.
- Improved handling for documents uploaded to USB or shared drive destinations with the duplicate file names
- Fixes to improve stability on networks with firewalls and other connection restrictions
- Fix to ensure alphabetical sort of children folders in third party cloud destinations
- Improvements to ensure you get fresh jokes as you return to the home screen
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.