SMB connection with your Raven Scanner allows for direct scanning to local shared network folders on your PC/MAC or local NAS device. When permissions are not set correctly for the user, this can result in error 'Status Access Denied' which can be resolved following the steps below.
Follow the steps below to resolve 'Status Access Denied'.
Enter Username and Password into Network Settings.
- Enter Username into the USERNAME text field.
- Enter Password into the PASSWORD text field.
- Select TEST CONNECTION.
Verify Folder Security.
- Right-click on the shared folder.
- Select PROPERTIES from the drop-down menu.
- Press the SECURITY tab.
- Verify all GROUPS or USER NAMES have full control.
- Select APPLY followed by OK to save your changes.
- Choose TEST CONNECTION on the Raven Scanner to verify.
If you have completed the mentioned above steps please confirm that both the device and scanner are on the same network. Should these steps not resolve your issue, please delete the connection via your Raven Scanner and follow the steps here.