MAC Address is a unique identifier assigned to a network interface controller for use as a network address in communications within a network segment. This may be useful for those that require the MAC Address to successfully connect to their network.
Follow the steps below to locate your MAC Address.
- Connect to a mobile hotspot or open WiFi connection.
- Select the GEAR icon at the top right corner of the LCD display.
- Press NETWORK from the side menu.
- Click ADVANCED next to the WiFi connection.
- MAC Address will be located on this screen.
Once you have accessed the MAC Address or any additional information that may be needed on the Advanced page, click OK to return to the settings screen. Press SAVE to return to the home screen.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.