Raven Scanner supports FTP, FTPS and SFTP as a destination which allows for scanning to your desired FTP folder.
Follow the steps below to setup FTP as a destination.
- Select the DESTINATION tile from the home screen.
- Press + ADD from the destination screen.
- Choose FTP from the drop-down menu
- Enter required information into the fields shown in FTP Settings.
- Connection Name: name given to the saved FTP connection (max 15 characters).
- Host Address: domain name of the FTP server you want to connect to, or the IP address of the FTP server (max 64 characters).
- Username: the username that has been registered with the FTP server for the machine (optional).
- Password: the password that has been registered with the FTP server for the machine (optional).
- Retype Password: retype the password that has been registered with the FTP server for the machine.
- Store Directory: destination folder where your document will be stored on the FTP server. Make sure you enter a forward slash before the directory path /.
- Passive Mode Toggle: OFF or ON depending on your FTP server and network firewall configuration (by default, this setting is ON).
- Port Number: port number used to access the FTP server.
- Click TEST CONNECTION to verify connection to your FTP server.
- If failure, please correct fields with error messaging.
- If success, press SAVE to finalize your changes.
- Press SAVE to save your destination changes.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.