Scans can be cancelled before finishing to allow you to stop scanning and make any corrections or changes to your documents before upload.
Follow the steps below to cancel a scan.
- While the pages are being fed into the scanner, press CANCEL.
- SCANNING HAS BEEN CANCELED modal will appear. (Please follow the steps below to clear pages from the scanner)
- Remove any loose documents from the ADF feeder tray.
- Open the panel unit by pressing the open lever above the screen.
- Gently but firmly pull out any documents from the ADF feeder.
- Close the panel unit by pushing back down until is naps back into place.
Once the ADF feeder has been cleared you may load your documents back into the ADF feeder tray and resume scanning.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.