Raven Scanner allows for scanning to email recipients and customizing the default "From" email address in order to help make emails from your Raven Scanner more recognizable to recipients.
Sending to email from Raven Scanner.
Follow the steps below to send to email.
- Select EMAIL from your destination selection.
- Enter the destination email or choose the drop-down menu to add from your contact list.
- Select the + button to add as a recipient.
- You can now click SCAN to send to the email entered.
Customizing the "From" email address.
Follow the steps below to set your default "From" address.
NOTE: Not all email services support this feature (e.g. Yahoo, Ymail and AOL). If you experience email failures after customizing your "from" email address, you should keep this setting blank as it is not supported by your email client.
- Scroll Down to Email in your Destination Selection area.
- Click the GEAR icon next to Email destination.
- Press in to text field to enter your preferred FROM email address OR use the drop down to select an email from your saved contacts.
- Click SAVE to finalize your changes.
- Press SAVE to finalize your destination.
Note: If you would like to know how to turn Enable/Disable the remembering of the last email sent to click here.