A new software update (version 39) has been released to Raven Scanners. You will be prompted to download and install the update on your scanner once available.
Simply choose OK and Install or Install Manually when prompted. If requested, choose "Raven" and "Always" after the firmware has finished installation. Click here for a video on how to install updates.
This update is come with a signficant number of new features and improvements based on customer feedback:
1. Touch Screen Improvements
- Touch screen responsiveness and accuracy has been improved for all scanner models.
2. History View
- A new History view is now available on your scanner, allowing you to see the last 30 days of scans by location. Statuses for email and fax are updated based on recipient response. Click here for more details on accessing the History view.
3. Group Feature
- You can now create custom Groups that are saved to your destination list, allowing you to create and select Groups of cloud destinations, folders, email recipients and more to streamline your workflow. Click here for more details on how to set up and use Groups.
4. Port Number Support for SMB Network Share
- You can now specify a port number when configuring Network Share destinations.
5. Active Keyboard When Naming
- The keyboard now automatically opens when naming documents.
6. Solid Light on Sleep for Raven Pro Scanner
- The blue power light no longer blinks when in sleep mode, but remains solid unless powered off. To wake from sleep mode, simply press the blue power button once.
7. Folder on Status Page
- Cloud destination folders are now displayed on the status screen along with the destination name.
8. Date Time Naming Fix
- Fix for some time zones that resulted in date and time discrepancies when auto naming documents.
9. Wireless TWAIN Drivers for Raven Original and Plus Scanners
- Mac and PC wireless TWAIN drivers are now available for Raven Original and Plus Scanners for use with third party scanner applications. Click here for Mac instructions or click here for PC instructions.