TWAIN allows for scanning using third-party applications on your PC/MAC. In some cases, an error may occur which results in your preferred software displaying error messaging referring to the driver being busy.
Follow the steps below to resolve Error Code '2000 drivers busy'.
- Disconnect your Raven Scanner from the power chord.
- Wait 30 seconds with the device powered off.
- Disconnect the USB (if applicable) from your PC/MAC.
- Reconnect the USB cable to your PC/MAC.
- Connect the power chord to your Raven Scanner.
- Power on your Raven Scanner.
- Once the scanner has restarted, please open your preferred scan application.
- Attempt scanning your documents.
Power cycle of your scanner should resolve this issue. If for any reason the error persist please verify that all other scan applications are closed, and repeat the steps above.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.