Scanning with Raven Scanner allows the user to upload documents to their preferred destinations as combined files (all pages are a single PDF document) or separated (each page is its own PDF document) directly from the scanner.
Follow the steps below to select your preferred file type.
- Power on your Raven Scanner.
- Next to the 'Scan' button select the quick menu icon.
- Scroll to reveal SAVE AS.
- Select your preferred save setting. (Combined or Separated)
- Once selected a yellow check mark will appear next to your selected setting.
After selecting your preferred settings, simply clicking the icon again will lower the menu to allow for scanning.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.