Custom groups allows you (the user) to create and select Groups containing one or more cloud destinations, folders, email recipients, and more to streamline your workflow. This also allows for selecting multiple folders within the same destination (e.g cloud destinations). Once Groups are created, they will appear in the destination list for selection when scanning.
Follow the steps below to create a group.
- Select the DESTINATIONS tile from the home screen.
- Click + ADD from the top left of the LCD screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select GROUP.
- To begin, first enter a GROUP NAME. (This will be the display name within the Destinations menu).
- After entering a group name, select your first destination using the drop-down menu, as well as a Folder if scanning to a cloud service.
- Continue adding your preferred destinations by select the plus icon (+) or remove destinations by selecting the minus icon (-).
- Finalize your changes by pressing SAVE.
After creating your group it will be displayed within your Destinations. To choose this Group as your destination, please select and press save.
Please note: SMB connections included in Groups are not transferred across multiple scanners using the same account. Each Group containing an SMB connection will need to be created on each scanner and be an exact match for the previous (e.g Raven SMB > Raven SMB).