Raven Cloud offers a suite of features including Folders which allows the user complete organization of their documents.
Follow the steps below to delete a folder from Raven Cloud.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud account here.
- Once you are logged in, select FOLDERS from the left side menu.
- With 'Folders' selected, you should now see your folders list within the main document window.
- Use the 'checkbox' next to the TYPE and TITLE to select your folders.
- After selecting the folders you would like to delete, select the DELETE icon at the top right corner of the window.
- Press OK to confirm the deletion of the selected folders.
- Once completed, you will receive a confirmation banner at the bottom of your screen.
Deleted items can be found in 'Trash' for up to 30 days. To learn more about restoring any deleted items, please click here.